Simply the sexiest fragrance ever. Absolutely captivating, with opulent flowers, rich spices, precious woods. In 1953, Estée Lauder introduced Youth-Dew as a scented bath oil that doubled as a perfume--and the world of fragrance was forever changed. Until then, women had relied on the men in their lives to give them perfume as a special gift. But Youth-Dew was created for women to buy for themselves...and they did. Even today, its captivating, sexy spiciness ensures that this true classic remains a favorite.
- Fragrance Type: Oriental/Spicy
- Top Notes: Rose, Jonquil, Lavender
- Middle Notes: Jasmine, Muguet, Spices
- Base Notes: Moss, Vetiver, Patchouli
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 76020