Patricia Nash Handbags
Do you love eclectic designs and whimsy prints? Macy’s has the perfect handbag collection for you! Patricia Nash handbags are defined by timeless, travel-inspired leather and hardware mixed with floral prints and unique finishes. Any boho jet setter knows that a Patricia Nash handbag makes the perfect (inanimate) travel companion. Fashion and function—what more could you want? Shop Macy’s today for Patricia Nash handbags and accessories such as totes, satchels, crossbody bags, shoulder bags, saddlebags, backpacks, wallets and more!
Types of Patricia Nash Handbags:
• Patricia Nash Totes. Tote it all and then some. Patricia Nash tote bags are perfect to wear to work and some styles are large enough to carry your laptop. They are a great wear-to-work bag. Flaunt your style with enough room to pack for an adventure…take them on your next weekend getaway. Ensure your essentials are safe—grab a tote with a zip-top closure. You’ll also want to make sure it has a smaller compartment and pouch for your keys, wallet and ID.
• Patricia Nash Satchels. Hard to top. Satchel bags are defined by a structured design with top handles and a long strap that provides the option to wear across your body. Satchels hit the sweet spot between an everyday bag and a laptop bag. Since you’ll definitely want to use one every day, grab a quality leather Patricia Nash satchel bag.
Shopping Tip: Go with the Patricia Nash Poppy Map Print Leather Satchel.
• Patricia Nash Crossbody Bags. Crossbody, crosstown. You get it. Crossbody bags are defined by a long strap that can be worn across your body and many styles include a strap that is also adjustable in length. Patricia Nash crossbody bags can be found with travel-inspired prints, luxe genuine leather and rich colors. Not to mention they are just the right size for holding on-the-go essentials with hands-free ease.
• Patricia Nash Shoulder Bags. Gone are the days of carrying around clunky shoulder bags. Patricia Nash shoulder bags are super light-weight and typically feature one strap to simply sling over your shoulder and go. They have a roomy silhouette with evenly distributed weight on your shoulder that allows for stylish, portable ease.
• Patricia Nash Saddle Bags. It’s time to get back in the saddle and embrace this western-inspired handbag. A saddle bag is known for its curved shape at the bottom, flap detail at the top, and cross body and/or shoulder strap design elements.
Shopping Tip: You can’t go wrong with the Patricia Nash Savini Turquoise Tooled Leather Saddle Bag.
• Patricia Nash Backpacks. School the style scene and score a throwback look from Patricia Nash. Backpacks from this brand are versatile, vintage-inspired and can carry all your necessities. Look for durable styles made from supple leather with cool, trendy prints like leopard.
Shopping Tip: Patricia Nash also makes great hobo bags, clutches, wristlets and wallets with the same boho flair as their handbags. Look for bifold wallets, cardholders, continental wallets, passport holders and more!
A chic bohemian look to carry you through life. Shop Patricia Nash handbags, available at Macy’s!