Baby Doll Mini Dress, Created for Macy's
Sweet style. This Danielle Bernstein tiered A-line dress features the collection's puff shoulder design. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable, with all pieces under $100. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'7" and she is wearing size Small
- Approx. length: 33-1/2"
- Button closure at back neck
- A-lline silhouette
- Short sleeves with puff detail
- 2 functional pockets at side
- Runs true to size; meant to have an "tenty" fit
- Created for Macy's
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 10510171