- New Arrivals
- Athletic Shoes
- Casual Shoes
- Designer Shoes
- Dress Shoes
- Sandals & Flip-Flops
- All Men's Shoes
- Finish Line Athletic Shoes
- Golf Shop
- Sports Fan Shop By Lids
- The North Face
- Under Armour
- All Activewear
Love the great outdoors? Check out men’s hiking and camping clothes that are weather appropriate, plus help keep you comfortable and protected from the elements. Keep reading to discover how to layer clothes while hiking or camping, plus tips on the best outdoor pieces for both hot and cold weather.
How to layer hiking and camping clothes?
• Start with a base layer. A quick-drying shirt or tank will help wick away moisture from the skin.
• Layer on a lightweight, long-sleeve shirt to help protect against the sun.
• Slip on a heavier long-sleeve shirt when temps are low.
• Invest in hiking shorts and hiking pants. Alternative depending on the weather and personal preference.
• Pack an insulated jacket or vest, even on warm days in case you’re on the trail into the night.
• Hiking shoes are the perfect finishing touch and are essential to help you keep our grip on uneven terrain.
Best hiking clothes for hot weather? The best hiking clothes or camping clothes for hot weather are lightweight layers. Keep the following in mind:
• Moisture-wicking shirts
• Breathable shorts or pants
• Sun protective pieces
Best hiking clothes for cold weather? The best hiking clothes for cold weather are layers that retain heat. It’s important to stay warm without restricting your movements. Stock up on the following:
• Quick-drying base layers
• Insulated jackets, vest or coats
• Thermal pullovers
• Waterproof hiking boots
Embrace the wilderness! Shop for men’s hiking and camping clothes at Macy’s. Explore the essentials from your favorite brands.