- What To Wear, The Date Night Edition
- How To Layer It Like A Pro
- VIP (Very Important Pieces)
- Charmed, We're Sure
What is men’s adaptive clothing? Men’s adaptive clothing is designed for men that may encounter difficulties dressing or undressing themselves including men with physical disabilities and elderly men. Having trouble manually closing buttons or pulling a shirt over your head? Don’t have full range of motion to zip and unzip zippers? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then adaptive clothing might be for you.
Looking for men’s adaptive clothing at Macy’s? Macy’s is proud to carry adaptive clothing brands to help make getting ready for the day and night easier. Get classic and on-trend men’s style with innovative men’s adaptive clothing:
• Adaptive shirts, T-shirt and polos feature extended openings, plus hook-and-loop and magnetic closures. Find pieces boasting classic Tommy Hilfiger prints such as stripes and colorblocking plus lots of red, white and blue.
• Adaptive pants, jeans and shorts are thoughtfully designed with a lower front rise to reduce fabric bunching if you’re often seated or use a wheelchair. Some styles even skip pockets to help give a more streamlined and comfortable fit. Hook-and-loop and magnetic closures replace traditional button/zip fly options, too.
• Adaptive jackets and coats can be easily slipped on and off. They’re typically outfitted with zippers you can operate using only one hand. The trick is that the base is magnetized which helps it connect and zip up easily.
Medical Note: Magnets are safety tested. If you have a pacemaker, please consult your physician before using this item.
Fashion is changing…for everyone. Shop for adaptive clothing from brands including Tommy Hilfiger and MagnaClick to help make simple things like dressing yourself accessible to men, women, boys and girls.