You glow, girl!
To get gorgeous glowy makeup you need a good base that will have your skin feeling moisturized, plump and firm. We’re all about that (moisturizer) base. Not just for your face—moisturizers now provide total support, with options available for the hands, feet and more. Because glowing skin from head to toe is always in! Discover complete coverage and choose all-over formulas. We’ve got you (un)covered, let your skin shine through with the best moisturizers and face moisturizers from your favorite brands such as Estèe Lauder, Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Clarins, Bobbi Brown and more!
What Moisturizer is Best for me?
1. Dry Skin. Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate. Did we mention you should hydrate? Dry skin is sensitive skin. To combat dry skin, you want to make sure you’re taking in enough water. Hydration is your skin’s best friend. A moisturizer or face cream with a hydrating formula is also key—it will help fight against cracking, peeling and redness. A hydration formula moisturizer will also help protect against damaging ultraviolet rays (you can even grab one with SPF 30) or pollutants, helping infuse the face, hands and feet with fortified ingredients. This creates flawless skin and helps dry patches disappear. Go ahead, post that #flawless selfie, you know you want to!
2. Oily Skin. We all aim to achieve a glowy, dewy and healthy face (hello, overflowing highlighter collection). However, if your prone to oily skin and the shine tends to creep up on your t-zone, it can be less than ideal. Excess oil can be solved with the right formula moisturizer. Skin moisturizers, face moisturizers, cleansers and exfoliants designed to target overly hydrated skin can help scrub away oil and penetrate pores to help restore pH levels in the skin. This helps to eliminate unwanted shine and redness. Glow on with your best face forward!
3. Combination Skin. Have dry and oily skin? Don’t worry, there are facial moisturizers for this skin type, too. The best moisturizers for combination skin will blend both dry and oily ingredients to offer the right relief for you. It’s all about balance. Skincare with hydrating minerals will help smooth rough patches, while pore-reducing serums and firming creams will help to undo pH problems, all while helping create healthy, beautiful skin.
4. Acne Skin. Let’s face it, acne breakouts can happen. Usually acne prone skin stems from excess oil, however, breakouts can also happen when your skin is dry with flakey red patches. This is why it’s critical to ensure you moisturize. Thank you, next! Help fight blemishes with cleansers, serums and moisturizers that are as strong or as sensitive as your skins needs. No matter the reason you experience acne—hormones, stress, genetics or exposure to bacteria and pollutants—let these products work on your troublesome areas overnight (such as night creams). Avoid picking or poking as it can cause scars and discoloration.
5. Aging Skin. Say buh-bye to fine lines with powerful anti-aging moisturizers, serums and concentrates that help reveal radiant, youthful skin. Get the good stuff—facial moisturizers with hyaluronic acid can help to firm, plump and lift by locking in moisture. Also look for skincare products with Vitamin C and retinol (also known as Vitamin A) because skincare dream team, duh. But also, because our skin needs daily vitamin intake, too!
Brb, if you need us, we’ll be moisturizing…stop by Macy’s today for the best moisturizer for you!