Who needs a personal chef when you have Instant Pot cookware? These pressure cookers magically whip up tasty meals. We’re sharing all their great features and benefits. From breakfast to dinner, mealtimes are made easy with Instant Pot cookware, available at Macy’s.
What are the benefits of an Instant Pot pressure cooker?
1. 7-in-1 Appliance. An Instant Pot pressure cooker combines seven appliances into one awesome device. You’re getting a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté, yogurt maker, warmer, and obviously a pressure cooker. Your menu possibilities are endless, plus just imagine all the counter space you’ll be saving.
2. 14 Smart Programs. Are you worried about how to cook your favorite meals? Instant Pot cookware has 14 built-in programs that monitor the time and temperature to make your culinary masterpieces. Just set the program to soup, meat/stew, bean/chili, poultry, sauté/simmer, rice, multi-grain, porridge, steam, slow cook, keep warm, yogurt, manual or pressure cook.
What are the different sizes of Instant Pot cookware?
1. 3-Qt. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. If you’re single, you might want to get a 3-qt. pressure cooker.
2. 6-Qt. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. For a smaller family, we recommend a 6-qt. pressure cooker.
3. 8-Qt. Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. If you entertain frequently or have a large family, an 8-qt. pressure cooker is probably best.
Worried about what’s for dinner? Simmer down, serve up the perfect meal with Instant Pot cookware, available at Macy’s.