How to keep your children safer in the car? A car seat is a must for your child’s safety, and the law requires them. From infant car seats to booster seats, buckle up the latest models from Graco, available at Macy’s.
What are the different types of car sets?
• Infant Car Seat. Designed for infants, rear-facing car seats offer the best protection for babies until they reach about 30 pounds.
• Front-Facing Car Set. When your child outgrows their infant car set, it’s time to get a front-facing car set for toddlers.
• Convertible Car Seat. These car seats typically convert from a rear-facing car seat for infants to a forward-facing car seat for toddlers.
• Booster Seat. Providing security for older children, booster seats should be used until your child reaches 4 feet 9 inches. They come in high-back and backless designs.
• All-In-One Car Seat. These one-and-done cars seats combine a rear-facing infant car seat, forward-facing car seat for toddlers, high-back booster seat and backless booster seat.
• Travel System. Combining an infant car seat and a lightweight stroller, a travel system is a great value. The infant car seat can click onto the stroller for easy transport. As your child grows, the stroller can be used when they’re toddlers.
Where’s the safest place to put a car seat?
Car seats placed in the middle back seat are the safest, since they are further away from the doors in the event of a collision. You want to avoid placing your baby in the front seat due to the airbags, which can cause injury to your baby upon deployment.
Safety first: help your kids arrive alive in car seats, available at Macy’s.