Womens Surf Clothing
Get that wind in your hair, sand in your toes feeling…whether you’re a local surfer girl or planning a surf trip around the globe, Macy’s can get you there (well, at least help you prepare outfits). Shop women’s lifestyle surf clothing from the best brands such as Billabong, Hurley, O’Neill, Volcom and Roxy. Let’s dive in!
What Are the Best Surf Brands for Women?
1. Billabong. Founded in 1973 in Australia, Billabong epitomizes surf style. Macy’s curated collection of Billabong women’s surf clothing includes flowy dresses, trendy wide-leg (easy breezy) pants, floral print tops, swimwear (because, duh) and much more!
2. Hurley. Originally founded in 1979 by Bob Hurley who worked as a surfboard shaper for various companies, the Hurley brand has since been acquired by Nike….as if the brand wasn’t already cool enough! Macy’s carries women’s Hurley logo hoodies, tees, tanks, and shorts, swimwear and even activewear.
3. O’Neill. Considered to be the original American surf brand. O’Neill was started by Jack O’Neill who opened the world’s first surf shop in 1952 out of a garage off the Great Highway in San Francisco. You’ll find women’s clothing from O’Neill such as fun two-piece sets like high-waisted pants and crop tops, rompers, dresses, accessories, swimwear, shorts, pants and more!
4. Volcom. Founded in 1991, Volcom was inspired by creative spirit and creates products for customers who are true to their passions. Macy’s is here for Volcom and we are #TrueToThis. Shop surf gear and surf-inspired women’s apparel such as swimwear, bodysuits, free-flowing dresses, laid-back hoodies, rompers and more!
5. Roxy. This surf brand was born in 1990 out of Quicksilver as an all-women’s line. Obviously born in the water, it started as a swimwear line. By 1993, Roxy was on a serious swell and developing more than just swimwear. You can shop Macy’s for Roxy women’s clothing like tops, shorts, pants, skirts, dresses, rompers and even jackets and accessories.
We’ll see you out there…ride the waves (or just chill out) in ultra-cool women’s surf clothing, available at Macy’s!